Monday, August 31, 2009

My art - Magical vine and lonely old shack on a pot

Got inspiration off from a tutorial i saw back then while browsing the net. The guide doodled roughly a house on a pot which has a tree on its roof top.

I kinda moved it slightly towards dreamy and fantasy feel... a sense of loneliness at a clear night fall with a moon as backdrop.

This is actually my first piece of work which i tried painting the background. hahaha.. because of the large resolution, my pc lagged tremendously while finalizing the piece. :) kinda difficult at the end but it was worth it.

P/S: click on each art for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~