Sunday, March 21, 2010

My art - War Machine

I have been eager to paint Ironman ever since I watched the movie last year. Well, I saw War Machine appearing in the upcoming sequel and can't help but gave it a go.

I liked black and white painting.. :p without too much emphasize on the colors themselves. here goes... the final painting.. used up half of my precious Sunday for this. Painted in SBM on iPhone while listening to my favourite tune from the first movie - Driving with the top down by Ramin Djawadi.

Hope you guys liked it, I'll be anticipating the movie this May.. ^^

P/S: click on each art for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~