Saturday, June 25, 2011

Jack Sparrow LEGO


ahh.. another small collection I spotted in Austin at a local Best Buy store. just 1 single figure in simple plastic packaging.. $9.99. not too bad if I could say so myself, immediately snatched up this excellent minifig!

very nice hairdo.... really authentic Jack Sparrow Lego.. :p

movement of his arms are a bit hampered by his fixed hairdo but nothing major here... worth the trade off... gotta take off his hair piece to shift his face though... notice the individual hair strands on his face as well.. hehe.. nice touch..

Just checked the official Pirates of the Caribbean Lego product page and it didn't have this version of Captain Jack Sparrow.. luckily I've spotted it... hehehehehehe... I am Happy... ^^v

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~