Wednesday, July 10, 2013

slow down

For a while now, we have been living in a fast pace society, everything demands fast reaction, quick turn around, heck, even when we walk (at least I do), I went to speed up to reach my destination.

Well, not anymore, at least not now. I'm walking almost daily, around at least 30mins around the neighborhood. Since I'm not in any particular hurry (except when I want to avoid the chilling wind at night now that it's winter), I just enjoy the slower pace in life. Listening to some soft music sometimes, or just generally walk and look at the surroundings.

Hence, I've spotted a lot of nice flowers out in the wild. Near the walkway, at people's garden near the pathway, etc. 

It's good to take notice of these little things, we don't have to pick them up to own them, just by looking at them or at most, snap a photo or two and keep it online and share it with friends and family, that's more than enough.

放慢脚步,看看花儿,感受周边的色彩。 




No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~