Saturday, August 17, 2013

Happy lab

I have what I defined as "happy food", chocolates. These are my happy food. Whenever I take some, it brightens up my day.

Stumbled upon this store with bright tubes of sweets, it piqued my curiosity and I went in and had a look and came out with 2 items.



The jelly or happy beans as they were called are packed neatly in transparent "test tubes", these tiny tubes made up a good portion of the display shelves on the store. There were lots of flavors to choose from but I settled for this, "lemony" tastes.

Taste wise, it's just like any jelly beans, not too sweet, tastes mild and a bit muted. I guess it's fine if you like these type of stuff.

$2.50 per tube.




2nd item was a chocolate bar, I chose double swirl. It's milk chocolate bar plus white chocolate swirls. I like the alphabet imprinted on the surface of the chocolate bar - H.A.P.P.Y. literally.

Taste wise, again it's not overly sweet and nothing too ground breaking.

$2.50 per bar.

I guess probably the food here in Happy lab are not too sweet in nature, which could be healthier choice for people with sweet tooth?

Pop over their website for more product info.

http://happylab.com.au




No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~