Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tesselaar Tulip Festival 2013

It's Spring time! Meaning a lot more adventure than Winter, well it's still generally cold and the weather can be unstable as well.

This trip sees us travelled to the Tesselaar Tulip Festival. Flowers were blooming but there are still some empty space here and there. Weather was generally good, not too cold and definitely not sunny.

Hence, I present to you a plethora of tulips and flowers I managed to take, along with other objects.


























Then I saw this... hahaha, couldn't help myself but rushed in front and take constant photos of him. Surprise info? He's only 2 years old! omg... such an adorable boy!




Then we sat down a while to catch our breath and have some light lunch. I went over to a booth and saw one selling chili sauce. I took a cracker and tasted one, then move on to test the hottest chili sauce!

See the label, ATOMIC MEGA DESTRUCTION. Who wouldn't want to right? A few bites it was still okay, right to the end of it, then it gets you. It was beyond anything I have tasted before.... burnt my lips.. haha, but a good experience.






Last but not least, my favorite flowers of all? See below.. :)









Yes, Sakura or the cherry blossom. I wish to see the one in Japan next time... for now, this one works as well. ^^

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~