Sunday, January 24, 2010

Keracut beach outing @ 23rd Jan 2010

Never been to Keracut for a really long time, i would say around 9 years to be precise. A lot has changed, I have absolutely no memories of the previous hike and certainly the beach itself but 1 thing remained unchanged, it's a really tiring hike! or maybe I'm just too old for this? hehehee

After we have registered ourselves at the counter, the hike begins with walking and tonnes of stairs climbing.. =_=. took about 1 hour plus to get the to destination point. We stopped a few times to catch our breath and took 1 group photo.

Here it is~

Mr. 100Plus advertising for his favourite drinks again! recharge and ready to go!

Be careful of this camera man, he's not any ordinary camera man but a paparazzi in disguise. snaps pictures of unsuspecting victims and post them up on the net.. =_=

As usual, when there's nothing interesting to shoot, Ishtar is selected to be the model... :p

Which I think from this pic shows that she enjoyed it... :p

I didn't managed to snap anything nice really, i'm all tired and exhausted and super ultra thirsty... we did bought some light snacks there and a few of us actually ate them. I only ate the egg tart Yik Pei kindly bought for the gang because i'm too thirsty to eat anything and i ran out of water.. nobody sells water there... =_=

Went over to see a small tank of sea turtles... they're cute! see this little guy? when he's not swimming and just enjoy floating? he'll put 2 of his frontal fins at the back of the shell to relax... hahahahhaa..

Last but not least, I leave you with a panoramic view of the beach itself... :)

P/S: click on each art for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again,I didn't see you in the photo:(,but nvm,I know whare you are^^
Yahui

Kit Keat Bar said...

haha, you didn't see me here because it was all taken using my very own camera... ^^ unless i happened to ask other ppl to snap for me.. dun worry.. there's a few in facebook..

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~