Tuesday, April 13, 2010

iPhone - 1 year anniversary

Those who are around me.. know how much i'm excited about the iPhone and how much I wanted one.. hesitated... held on... eventually..grabbed it when one of the local telco reportedly carries it last year...

How's the experience like after 1 year? Changed from my original 3G to 3Gs a while ago. I need the extra speed and because sketchbook mobile apps supports up to 6 layers and a larger canvas... :)
it's a reasonable logic. It might be expensive... and insane to some of the people.. but get this, to me.. if you used the device a lot.. frequently...and it serves u good... well, it's just worth it.. as oppose to buying something that you only use every so often.. (hmmm.. looking at my D90 right now.. haha) ...

well, no regrets, i've already gotten pretty excited about what Apple announced about iPhone OS 4.0.. the next major release... and thing's are just gonna get better from here onwards. I'll most probably be getting the next iPhone as well...

Nothing much to say here but to note down a page in my blog that this day last year, i'm a proud proud owner of Apple's first product.. iPhone 3G.. and today.. 3Gs... if you haven't already gotten one... drop me a line or two.. i can explain just a bit more to see if it's really a phone for u for your next purchase... and no.. i'm not paid by Apple in any means at all.. just one of their fans...

Unless Apple really screws up.. i see no reason I should change to other phones.. :)

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~