Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kit Keat Bar 2nd Anniversary!

Wow, a quick check of my phone's calendar reveals that today is the 2nd anniversary of my blog~

Happy birthday!

Well, I'm that kinda person who keeps tab of such "special" days.. just like the day before this.. my iPhone purchase day.. hahaha, weird? nvm.. it's just me. :) I bet there's more to come...

well, this year's post has been reduced as of late. lesser outing photos.. the gang were busy with our important global project. Kinda impacted all of us in some ways or two, to me especially these few weeks. Very very tired to even start something to paint.. well, i'm pretty sure.. nothing is permanent.. not even these harder times.. so let's keep pressing further guys..

as for this blog, i intend to keep it up forever and ever more. In the future i might even redesign or choose an entirely new domain. But that's in the future. not now... :)

So keep blogging guys, let us all keep tabs of ourselves aside from updating facebook huh? :) Happy blogging guys... ^^

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~