Saturday, August 28, 2010

Chinese Opera shooting @ 27th Aug 2010

Went for 7th lunar month Chinese Opera shooting with a small gang of 3 ppl. First time shot these though, it was hot, not much wind at night, not many audiences (mostly old folks and small kids) a few photographers and the actor/actresses. But it was a nice experience as I rarely watch these show even when I was a kid.

I did not climb up to the stage to shoot the preparation/make up process as I felt weird, only managed to snap 1 or 2 shots.

Then came the actual show, these shows are meant for the special "buddies" who've been said to come out during the 7th lunar month. The actresses's costumes are actually quite pretty..

P/S: click on each art for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~