Sunday, December 26, 2010

busy busy year end 2010

Well, I know I've been busy. busy with my job mainly.. everyone (most) people involved in the project are... most were not spared. Busy day, busy night, well just plain busy that's all.

I knew that I haven't post anything in my blog lately, but it was kinda shocking when I see the last post was early Oct. wow, just wow, almost 2 full months have I not posted anything. This blog to me is like a journal. Keeping track of my life, happenings. A few more stuff has happened during this 2 months and they're not just work though, but life.

I've just realized how much the current job has taken up my free time, mind and energy that I'm almost exhausted everytime I got back home with little to no energy left to do the stuff I liked.

Hopefully 2011 turned out to be a better year in terms of work-life balance. Let's see how I juggle my time in the upcoming year. :)

Until then, I'll do slowly post back some photos I've taken during this past 2 months, stay tuned.

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

welcome back~~

Kit Keat Bar said...

kam siah .. your souvenir still with me...

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~