Monday, December 27, 2010

My Aussie trip 2010 Part#1

Australia - the land down below, land of kangaroos, koalas, Tasmania? Decided to make a small trip there accompanied by mum.

1 trip 2 destinations.

Took some time to get this blogged and will do it in short series so there are gonna be short posts about the places I've been to and I feel this is easier to do than doing it all at once.

Starting with the beginning, actually my first flight to a foreign country. Quite excited at the same time worried as well, travelling a vast distance (well, some of you might argue places you've been to has to fly further distance but this is not the point)

Having a decent amount of imaginations (sometimes good and bad), travelling high high up in the sky has its fair share of risks. 1 slight mistakes and it's mostly going to be a bye bye, sorry hahaha, started out with such grim sentences, couldn't help it every time I board a plane but statistic wise, it's still the safest means of transport available. Fascinating isn't it?

I tried to keep my mind occupied by either sleeping or turning on my phone (in flight mode) to get a crack of a few games. When we're almost there, I slide out the win blinds and noticed breathtaking views outside... simply.... amazing...

I even managed to capture the moon on top right corner..

Sun is slowly crawling upwards on the far horizon...

Rarely I have the chance to be above clouds...


P/S: click on each art for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~