Saturday, January 01, 2011

hi 2011

hi, hello 2011. nice to meet you. This would be a welcoming post for the new year and for myself to refer back end of the year around Dec 2011. :)

by no means I wanted to make any personal resolution as I'm pretty darn sure making a few of these and checking back end of the year would make me looked like someone who can't live up to his own words. Instead, I would just like to set some expectation for myself, which I hope I could carry out gradually, consistently throughout the year.
  1. learn more new things constantly
  2. fully make use of my personal time to do the things I liked which I think are productive
  3. healthy eating habit (cutting down on spicy, oily and sweet stuffs)
  4. better temper management
  5. trust myself more and expect less from others
  6. no/minimal regrets when I check back this blog at the end of the year
2011 is going to be an exciting year I'm pretty sure bout that, from all angles. I thing's for sure, I wish everyone a very healthy year. Health enables us to stay strong to pursue whatever that we wanted.

Till then, sit back, take some deep breaths and embrace yourself for 2011.

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~