Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Aussie trip 2010 Part#3 - The Caribbean Garden Market

Virginia brought us over to a market, hmmm The Caribbean garden market. Reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean :p.

Not a big fan of touring market (at least at my place anyway) but I won't mind giving it a try since this is foreign and their market should be cleaner (without the slaughtering of animals) and stench free.

They sell all sorts of stuff here, fruits, vegetables, flowers, and... my favorite.. roasted nuts! WH reminded me to get some Macadamia nuts from AUS and I saw it was one of the nuts that are being roasted and packed for sale. We tried some sample and they were very very tasty! roasted with honey mind you. but it's not cheap, 1 pack goes for AUD8 and we bought only 2 - 3 packs.

Next comes the usual stuff that one would see, kitchenwares, toiletries stuff, souvenirs, toys, even pirated discs! gasp.. didn't thought they'd have it there in AUS.. haha.. bought a bunch of smaller stuffs.

Photoshoot in front of the market... haha..

Again, she likes flower, oh ya. It would be wise to ask for permission before snapping away...

There's a nice lovely lake just beside the market... nice view, cool and cosy and relaxing

there's a few ducks on the lake itself.. and eventually some flapped their wings and took off.. I was like.. huh??? .. the ducks here can fly? then I thought about the classic game i used to play.. Duck Hunt... oh yeah... some ducks do fly... :)hahaha.. silly me..

P/S: click on each art for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!


No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~