Saturday, April 02, 2011

new spec - transition

gotten a new pair of spectacles today.. :) not that my old one was broken no. it's still going strong... just a bit loose.

the weather are getting hotter these day and so does the sun. Shinning brightly is killing my eyes, I can't get a standard sunglasses as i need prescription lenses and i don't like those clip on.. hassle so.. i opt for transition lens.. not cheap.. >_< but hopefully it's worth it in a long run.. good news is that my power only raised about 50 points on the right eye... not much difference for left...

is this a sign that im taking a good care of my eyes? not sure.. there's some crazy OTs going on these few months for JP rollout... or it means that i'm getting old... and the effect starts to kick in? LOL...

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~