Monday, December 31, 2012

Farewell 2012




It's 31st Dec 2012, what would you do? for me, it's pretty simple again this year. Went out with my best buddy, catch a simple meal. walked around some malls, looked for some stuff, played 1 nice arcade game and finished it off with delicious Mille Crepe from The Twelve Cups.

Snapped some pictures in the restaurant while waiting for our food with his new ultra wide angle lens. It's pretty wide and remained one of my wanted lens list.

Recapped back 2012, nothing too major, but I've completed some life changing items that might take form in 2013.

2013 is going to be a life changing year for me. What about you?
I don't have any new year resolution this time around, but 1 thing remained the same, the motto "Life without regrets".

Happy new year to you and your family, may the new year bless you with tremendous health. Cheers!


No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~