Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wrap up 2012

Well, good news first, we survived the end of the world, yay... (sarcastically), haha.
But, jokes aside, aren't we thankful we're alive just by a little longer?

2012 has come and almost gone in a blink of an eye, this year was far less exciting than say, 2011 mainly cos I had no business travel (well, I would have had 1 but I had to skip it cos of some personal matters).

It's month of Dec and in conjunction with Christmas, I bought a bunch of gifts, big and small for family and friends and some kids as well. Nothing said it more than to be able to put a smile on someone's face. Especially someone that meant a lot to me, that person, I gave gifts that money couldn't even buy. My effort and time.

Hopefully it turned out the way I hope for. Have a Merry Christmas and a jolly new year ahead everybody.

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~