Friday, February 15, 2013

Who's Bryan? well, I'm not too sure either

their signage beside the restaurant
 Went over to have dinner at Who's Bryan coffee and cuisine at All Seasons before heading out for photoshoot with Calvin.

Ordered Texas BBQ Chicken, nice piece of smoked ham, really tastes good. The chicken breast meat was very juicy and tender but the sauce was so so to my liking

Pumpkin Cappuccino soup, tastes nice and slightly better than Secret Recipe's. Too bad it came in the middle when I was taking my main course
I would come back again soon to test other dishes. 1 word of caution, as this is still considered a new joint, knowing people here, please book in advance to avoid disappointment.

Who's Bryan Coffee & Cuisine (All Seasons)
Gee Tan: +013-522-8888.

Have fun trying.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

他的HQ在姐姐家附近。

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~