Sunday, April 07, 2013

Lego 79100 - Kraang lab escape

Kraang, after all these years, the name is still fairly unique. A brain with a face and tentacles...
aww, our hero, trapped. Can you guess which turtle is this?
time to drop some delicious food, luckily I have pizza making skills. Even when I'm trapped
come closer.... and closer.... looks like orange slice to me
whooops! now trigger the ever so obvious switch that he can just lean down and grab, hey, not to spoil the fun for the kids ya?
yay, I'm freeeeee
let's do this Kraang, taste my nunchucku
the entire cast for the performance, only someone had switch places.. hehe
Well, managed to haul up this set when we visited the cheap Lego store in Prangin mall. Lego is still considered a niche product here, getting a small set is all I can muster for now since it's smaller as well. I just wanted the minifigs...

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~