Saturday, April 06, 2013

Post cafe - tasty charcoal burger

Eric brought me to this place, quite near to my house but I did not know that it exists.
  nice little sign that says, Post Cafe

Upon closer inspection, this post box is not the real thing but a replica, but kinda neat nevertheless

some photo action for Danboard zai...

oh look, the menu with envelop design

nice letter box, these are the older ones, not sure if anyone still uses these nowadays. They do provide some sort of postage services but I didn't inquiry them, have a look at their home page below

Charcoal chicken burger
cappuccino, yum but not hot enough for my taste

More info, please visit their website :-
http://www.depostcafe.com

Tips: better avoid lunch/dinner hour as it could be very crowded

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~