Saturday, July 04, 2009

My art - Transformers Movie - Bumblebee

Well, decided to attempt another sketch.. since currently Transformers movie 2 was out and is generating a lot of interests.. I guess it's nice to draw some of them.. So I picked a lot of people's favorite robo.. Bumblebee...

Drew and painted for 1 week long.. of cos weekdays just a few hours. But I've started since last Saturday 11something and ended today.. Saturday.. 12pm... phew....

My 2nd attempt at painting... I kinda like it a lot.... perhaps I should have it printed out and hang on my wall to encourage myself further...

What do you guys think? :)

P/S: click on each art for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

6 comments:

Cla said...

ohhh..i know him - AH BEE...hahaha..btw it is nice....

Kit Keat Bar said...

LOL... ah bee??? hokkien version of TF... LOL... anyway.. thanks! :)

shirlene said...

good stuff my man! U r very good! Amazing!

Kit Keat Bar said...

thanks Shirlene!! :) will keep up the good work.. need more practice~

yuki tenshi said...

the head looks different... but overall not bad le... good attempt.. =D

Kit Keat Bar said...

thanks thanks... yeah.. the head's when the top down armor cover his face one... :D
battle mode... besides.. i dun like the unmasked head... :p

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~