Sunday, July 05, 2009

Transformers Masterpiece Megatron

It's the Transformers season folks! the 2nd Michael Bay's movie's up.. so.. I took this opportunity to do this post.

Alright, for those Transformers collectors out there... you probably may or may not skip this.. seeing that this toy is somehow 2 years old... but then.. well, I didnt really have him ..cos I've sold it to my friend whom I borrowed this guy over for a photoshoot for myself to keep.

Masterpiece Megatron.. the Decepticon leader himself.. He transforms into a P38 Walter hand gun.. Initially I would transform him into gun mode and snap some photos of him and transform him back.. cos his container is moulded in his robot form, i couldn't keep him if i just leave him in gun mode.. from my previous 'scary' experience... transforming this bad boy took up more than 1 hour of my time. First, the insane amount of engineering work put into this guy are overwhelming. They really made it to be as G1 cartoon accurate as possible... hey.. it is a masterpiece isn't it?

Again, this is not a toy for kid.. its just too complex to transform.. oh well, perhaps kids can just have him in robot mode... :p

So... after some thought, I decided not to waste my own time and just snap some pose of him together with his accesories. :)

For those who dunno, here's Masterpiece Megatron, the bad guy Decepticon's menacing leader.

P/S: Thanks to Eric for lending me the toy!

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

2 comments:

shirlene said...

megatron looks so different in the movie. in the cartoon and toy he looks goofy.

Kit Keat Bar said...

lol... well... he is..after all.. in the 80s by then :D the movie one Decepticons almost all looked like bugs.. -__-!

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~