Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Paint...and paint and paint...

Actually, apologize for the lack of post this week cos i'm hard at work for my 2nd painting piece. yea... first one was the "battle fish" a few posts ago.. and now i'm attempting at my 2nd try. Hopefully it turned out to be good. I began work late at night last Saturday and now i'm around 75% completion.

Every morning when I wake up...i'll take another look at my work in progress.. it kinda energizes me quite a bit... seeing the fact that i'm doing something i like and later on able to share it with all my friends out there... really makes it worthwhile and better instead of traditionally i would just sketch in my book and keep.

Have you ever do anything that you can share with ppl out there that makes u look forward to the next morning when you wake up?

Anyway, will post up my work here very soon.. stay tuned. ;)

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~