Monday, October 26, 2009

My art - Sketchbook mobile pieces

Finally recovered from sickness, with not much planned out for the weekends, I finally tried out the newly bought app for iPhone - Sketchbook Mobile.

Managed to pull off a few pieces here and posted them up in flickr groups that I've joined.
--
Small and cute, but tends to get laggy.. sigh, my iPhone 3G is aging real fast... -_-. way to buy it near the end of its life cycle...

A piece for Halloween...

Smile... :)

P/S: click on each art for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

1 comment:

yuki tenshi said...

yay!~ yay!~ Oscar the Grouch~~.. >.<

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~