Sunday, May 04, 2008

Books n more books...

Be slacking off these few days. Well, nothing much happened except enjoying my holidays at home. Sleep pretty late at night and woke up when I feel like it.

Went over to QB yesterday with my parents cos its quite hard for us to have the same rest day with each other. I took this opportunity to fetch them to QB to shop.
Visited Borders bookstore - my favorite of all time here. They have this discounts going on, selected books going for 30% discounts and full price books at 15%. (no, they didn't pay me for this, ; Þ) So I guess buying some nice books won't be harmful.

Got myself 3 books (from 3 for the price of 2 section) whereas you'll pay for 2 of the most expensive of 3 books and the least expensive one will be given out for free.

Since I added them up its almost RM86, I decided to grab a book for my cousin as I'll be visiting her later. Got her this Chinese educational books in cartoon with all those fun facts sorted out in some comic strips with info. In the end, when you buy > RM100, you'll get RM10 voucher which valid from 5th May to 18th May later, wow... more books for me! Now, I better get my gears up to speed to finish up those books, I have a lot of pending books to be read so far and they're still accumulating. hahaha, I dun mind spending for some good books... those motivational books' my favorite.

So those of you who's really a book worm should check Borders out. : ) Reading is good, can't stress that more. When was the last time you bought a book? or when was the last time you've finished reading a nice one?

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~