Thursday, May 08, 2008

Gathering at Redbox Karaoke Gurney Plaza

Posing time!

Our beloved colleague organized a little gathering of karaoke session at Gurney Plaza's Redbox. 14 of us turned out making this the largest RedBox singing session and also my first time having it at weekday.

The purpose is to have a gathering for some of our colleague who will be leaving the company soon and also as they said for my belated birthday celebration (yikes, they remembered...)

Sang quite a number of songs together, sang 'Geng Gor Kam Khuk' & 'Geng Gor Kam Khuk2' by Leo Ku back to back 2 times each together.

The cake that wasn't meant to be there...

Right when the staff showed up with the birthday cake I was kinda scared... (my senses telling me danger ahead!) They all sang birthday song for me and asked me to make a wish which I did and blew off the candle. 1 guy held my arms from the back and the other guy (my lead) took the cake near my face and asked me to extract out the candle from the cake... which I refused to but as I was held down by a larger sized guy, I was quite powerless and before I knew it... bam!... the cake was pushed into my face, the moment of impact sends a cold shiver up my spine as the icy feeling of the cake touches my left face. Ugh, I saw that coming (too bad I dun wanna post any pic here.. heh heh). Went to wash my face and later on continue with the singing marathon.

After math, some how I pity the cake more than myself

Technically the session begins at 6:45pm and we sang till there's only like 4 of us left in the room and we left around 1am. Phew! talk about sing-a-ton!.... Today I woke up feeling extremely tired and exhausted... but it was worth the experience... singing with a different group of people is always fresh.

Thansk Lygine for organizing the gathering!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~