Sunday, December 14, 2008

13th Dog gathering

Received an email saying that there'll be doggie's gathering at Paradise hotel, so me and the usual gang went over for some photoshoot.

Initially a few of us are skeptical about the event cos none of us bringing any dogs over! hahahahha, "what if they dun let us in?", "what if this.. what if that?" to me.. well, what's there to loose? except petrol and time to get there.. :p

It's a nice event for me to get close to some dogs and puppies, I love them... so.. I snapped a few of them as my collection and boy, dogs are quite hard to be framed cos a few of them are very active. They'll go around and interact with other doggies... mostly they just smell each other's backside.. =_=!!!

Anyway, here's the pics. Enjoy~


P/S: Do you like dogs? do you own any? :)

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

d doggies bo ah ne cute eh...
so so nia.. hehe...
itu pomeranian... d bulu bo pong pong....

DeParadise said...

you din invite me pun...

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~