Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New year eve outing - 31st Dec 2008

*song of Casey - 谢文雅 repeatedly playing on the background...*

Barry came over today and asked me out, initially first place that popped into my mind was QB... and suddenly.. out of no where, an idea popped up in my head.... Sunway carnival!... alright, seeing that he's beside me.. its time to test out my GPS device... N85!

And off we go... spontaneously.. hahahaha.. first time venturing into the unknown. Had him followed the GPS instruction and checking out the real time navigation map to see if we're on track cos I dun have any phone holder yet. But after a while, tada! we reached safely... guess its not that complicated as I've imagined.

Walked around, Sunway carnival... not much ppl insight. Perhaps today is still weekday and a lot of people are still working. the mall's not that huge, just 3 stories if not mistaken. Top floor there's GSC cinema.


Went off from there after 1 hour only and not back to home but to AEON seberang prai. I couldn't get the place on my GPS so I called WH to check the place's name.

Initially I thought it was called Jaya Jusco... silly me. But then I pointed it to guide us to Perda City... and after a few circles, we reached!
The first impression of this mall was... boy its huge! I think it's even larger than Queensbay mall...
gosh, after a while of strolling around the mall.. the conclusion was.. the shop lots design.. the mall's layout is much more similiar to those from KL... mall itself is very similiar to the er.. 'Jusco mall in Johor'... LOL... nice.

Had lunch at Nando's here. Later on, we took a walk.. and saw there's a lot of nice restaurants around the other floor.. gosh... next time gotta try these... not so generic ones.. :)

Gotta ask my gang here next round. Organizing a trip here on one of the weekend next year!

Overall, nice trip. Bought myself this girl's EP album... introduce to you guy Casey - 谢文雅. very sweet voice. :)

Guess some of you are already preparing for new year countdown eh? or treating it as a normal day?

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~