Sunday, December 28, 2008

George

Went out with my buddy Julian and he passed me a gingerbread man from his mum. hmmm, previously auntie also gives me gingerbread man before but since I wanna post it up here, might as well make it a bit fancy.

George the Gingerbread man is...well our gingerbread man of the day, all wrapped up in a nice plastic bag and tied up neatly. I took a few snap of him and took him out of the wrapping.

What would go down nicely with gingerbread man? a cup of milk and that's what I did. :)
mmm .... yummy... reminded me of the gingerbread man peinee bought from Coffee Bean last year for the gift exchange session. :p

Nice knowing you George.... and thanks auntie!

When do you last had your gingerbread man?

P/S: soli... for the last pic I kinda accidentally snapped his entire head off while taking him off from the plastic bag... but nothing short of a few saliva drops and clever balancing won't fix.

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~