Monday, January 05, 2009

Back

work work.. finally, went back to my cubicle after 11days of absence.. from my long vacation that is.

I was very reluctant to go back to work.. but hey.. should feel thankful right? at times like this, its good that u have a place to go to earn some $$$. Its nice to see some familiar faces back again, remember last time during secondary or even primary schooling time... its always nice to see your friends back again especially before form 4 because I still haven't get my motorbike license. Going out with friends involved meeting up at a specific place either by bus, parent fetch or even no.11 bus (u know what no.11 bus right?). Those were the good ol days... and besides... no cellphone at that time, if your friends don't show up on time.. u'll keep wondering where those fan cheongs are..

:) thing's changed, nowadays most youngsters have cellphones at early stage.. it has become some sort of a necessity already. I bet next time every kid will carry a PDA at the very least.

Let's see what the future holds shall we?

P/S: how's your feeling going back to work after a vacation? thrillin'? laziness?

2 comments:

DeParadise said...

Erm... Your shoes ada jadi busuk tak?

Kit Keat Bar said...

bo busuk la... :S

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~