Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wonderful find - Sri Sithi Vinayagar Devasthanam @ nibong tebal

Well, a very Happy Chinese New Year to all of the readers :) (wait, b4 u guys say anything.. i know this post has nothing to do with CNY... it just happened so I snapped this up during CNY. hahaha.. i'll post something related to CNY soon... : ) )

I went back to my mum's hometown as usual to visit relatives for a yearly gathering :)

There's this temple which I know it existed but never really paid any attention to it till this year. Well, its safe to say after I bought my dslr last year.. things haven't been the same since then. Started paying attention to places, landscapes, peoples for opportunity to snap.

Here's the nice temple at nibong tebal. Hope you'll like it as much as I do... the skies were clear and sunny... good day for a nice photoshoot + sunburn. :p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You really good at taking architectual photo.

Kit Keat Bar said...

thanks for the compliment :D

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~