Thursday, January 08, 2009

Getting a tad closer...

Finally bought my close up filter from my regular shop... Calvin intro-ed this neat little thing to me a while back. Basically close up filter enables your lens to focus on subject a wee bit closer than what your lens normally be able to. :)

It by no means any close to a macro lens but it really does gets closer. Mine's +4, think currently should be the 'closest' filter. For only RM45 a pop, it's a steal.. for quick and cheap solution first to satisfy my macro hungers....

Here's some test shots. :) Bear in mind all these images has been shrunk to fit the screen. I can get even more magnifying by simply cropping those images. hahahahha... but anyway, a real macro solution wont even need to crop much also. :)

enjoy the comparisons...



:) Can't wait to test it out on flowers and some other outdoors objects...

2 comments:

DeParadise said...

Finally you got your 52mm Close Up Filter... Congratulation... wakakakaka.....

Shang Yih said...

haha is being "poisoned" by Calvin la ... ^O^

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~