Sunday, January 18, 2009

Move house

Got to know that one of my buddy came back from KL and he's moving his house today. I offered my little assistance to him and he gladly accepted.

We moved some of his much more precious and fragile stuff over first, CPU, monitors and LCD tv. When we reached his new place, everyone already started unloading the stuff from mover's lorry. One of the movers... used his slipper to jam in between the gap from the lift's door. 0_0! I didn't know u can jam a lift like that.. LOL... while someone us might use some heavy stuff to block one of the side of the lift door, he just use the most basic of them all... a side of slipper.. just like that.. whoosh! jammed. I was inside and quickly whipped out my cellphone and took a shot...

sorry, i kinda snapped part of my finger in the process but u get the idea.. :p

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

yer... wa moved house eh si... bo kua u so nice offer to help me move... -.-

Shang Yih said...

haha ok ... so when i move house i also can call you up loh~
^o^ thanks first.

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~