Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kit Keat Bar 1st Anniversary!

Kit Keat Bar has finally entered its 1st ever Anniversary today!!!

Can't believe it has been 1 year since I started this personal blog a year ago... well, it has grown from a blog bought my thoughts everynow and then till now... constantly publishing my photos as I embarked on a new hobby half a year ago...

First I would like to thank my readers out there... Or at least I hope u'd bookmark this site or return once more after your initial visit.

Please please please please please... show your support, they really meant a lot to me... keeps me going on and on and on... Here's some ways to show your "love n support".. lol
  • write some comments on a post/entry
  • click on the button "Follow" on the bottom right of this page under "my nice bunch of followers"
  • intro some friends to this blog
  • keep visiting regularly!
  • please kindly click on the advertisement on the bottom right part of this blog... :p
hahahha... here's to another great year ahead blogging n enjoying our lives! Keep in touch everyone and peace! THANK YOU ALL!!!

P/S: oh...ah...and erm... how's the new layout? LOL... a break from the old one... perhaps i'll change them more frequently from now onwards...

7 comments:

SookTeng said...

Jie jie always support you ya!
Take more photos to show us.
gambateh!
the layout is very nice.

Kit Keat Bar said...

wah...thanks jiejie~ ^^

ps said...

I love the new layout...and of coz, ur blog too. =P

pls buy us lunch ya after you earn $$ from the ads. :D

10Q 10Q ^_+

honeylemon said...

the new layout is nice~
加油~
I will alway view your blog. :)

Cla said...

haha..happy 1st anniversary for blogging...nice layout, nice photos & nice blog...

shirlene said...

Nice new look!

Kit Keat Bar said...

wah.... very very kam tung leh...LOL... thank you thank you all! that'll kept me going on and on and on~ ^^v

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~