Saturday, April 18, 2009

NCS Team Dinner 2009 @ Little Cottage 2

Being invited to company dinner at Little Cottage 2 restaurant yesterday. Never been to Little Cottage b4 actually, this seems to be the 2nd branch.

I think there's a total of 3 Little Cottage restaurants here in Penang isnt it?

Anyway, dinner starts at 6:30pm but our supervisors were no where in sight, so I went in and snap around first as nobody dares to start without the 'gals in charge'. :p

Deco was warm and cosy... western style ^^ with candles on each table.

I took the opportunity to snap around the settings, surprisingly nobody stopped me... thanks to the kind management. Take a look at some of the food served in buffet style...

ah.. the pudding.. with slices of peach on top...

Seang Ling gave us 1 tiny pretty bottle containing a few choclairs chocolate inside as souvenirs of participation. ^^ thanks! got food got goods... :p

The money bags, I heard the filling was yam... looks kind cute isn't it?

Overall the food was nice, can't say its too nice though but it was acceptable, I only went for 2.5 rounds of food. I like the ham, chicken slice and potato cooked in dunno what style liao...


Here's my 1st serving... subsequent one too busy eating and lazy to snap. The drinks looked sweet but tasted sour.. -_-! but i drank like 8 cups.. thirsty..

Lastly, we took some photos around the tables and also group shots!

Pose!

U guys better watch your salary or claims adding those extra stuff behind supervisor

Nice.... horns... ^_^

Lengluis organizer

Group photo!

Big thanks! to the organizer and all who participated! Nice to see some of my TeamC2 mates I met during NCS Team Building a while ago.

P/S: Thanks to Shao Yao for fetching me ^^
P.S: click on each photo for larger version...

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~