Thursday, April 16, 2009

Strange dream...

I had a strange dream last nite. Picture this, anyone seen reality shows? e.g. Survivors, Amazing race, American Idols, etc.. u get the idea, a show based on real life contestant..

I was thrown into a reality show... where by the winner has to be the only one standing.. lol meaning each of us has to kill each other to proceed to next round.... think its elimination based.
say, 30 ppl enter... 1st round... 15 ppl leave. when the killing left only that number of ppl the current round ends...
I was very frightened, I had this knife, small.. but sharp looking.. seeing that either they kill me or i kill them b4 they do.. i went around and poke ppl to death.. LOL.... scary man.. -_-!!!

Eventually.. I made it into the final round.. guess what? from 30ppl -> 15 -> 7 (u wont have 7.5 ppl now do u?) then eventually just 2...

Before the final round begins, I paused for a moment... and thought how stupid i was...r u kidding me? its either me dead or the other dude.. i should have quit on the previous rounds... whoever quit gets to walk away alive i think..

Anyway, i forgot the ending... can't really recall.. i think i won.. :p Shortly after this.. I appeared in some sort of bungallow... where a lot of ppl are fighting each other... guns are shooting all over the place. I was running though but eventually some sort of deities appeared in front of me... he chanted some words.. (%$$@#$#$@) and boom! My hands are glowing... see pic.

I can almost feel the power within my fists... my palms.. the veins... glows bright yellow.. this immediately reminded me of DragonBalls.. LOL... i tested opening my palms and thrusting them out and immediately a fireball was shot out from both my palms and smashed a vase to pieces!

woo hoo! i got power~ and i went around and shoot some ppl.. they didnt die violently though, just flew and hit the wall...and just fell down unconcious.. :p

and soon.. the cruel sound of my alarm clock woke me up... I wanna say that I'm not that violent mia ppl.. hahahaha... perhaps it's cos i'm too tired. :p

Do u dreamt any weird dreams lately? mind sharing here ar?.. hahahhahaha

3 comments:

honeylemon said...

haha~ you dream very 精彩 like a movie.
I alway forgot my dream one. I just can remember I got dream, but what is the detail I will forgot.

yuki tenshi said...

i still prefer my strange dream, skiing polar bears and penguins, blek...

but somehow couldnt imagine u as Goku shouting KAH-ME-HA-MEH-HA and shooting fireball...

that wld be so uncool... zzz

sah90 said...

ahaha...
(^_^)
sometime I also get a foolish dream..
Sometime Scary one..
The best part when sometime what we dream some of it really come true..wow...
If the good one, happy...
how about if it the worst ever dream?
ahaha...

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~