Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Langkawi Trip - Part 3

Well, this is the conclusion of the long winded trip blog. We went over to a dock to take some shots. It seems that this dock was the 'smiley' face that you looked up from the cable car. : )

Some of the boats and yatches

The side of the dock

Warm shade under the sun

Next, we're went to the Eagle Monument to have our final photo shoot.

It can be seen from afar

Getting closer, sun over shadowed by clouds

The back of the statue

It's named - Dataran Lang. Langkawi, signed there were Malaysia's former Prime Minister - Tun Mahathir

Well, it's located below the eagle and I didn't bother to read up what's written there

Direct shot below the eagle

Side shot

Fly eagle, fly~

LANGKAWI

Well, Last but not least, can come home empty handed can I? after all, I do like chocolates. Some of my mini haul. : ) Still left a bit in the fridge... taking my sweet time to finish them. : )


Good day people. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~