Saturday, June 14, 2008

Road Stuntman/woman

I was riding on my bike just now as I went out... not surprisingly as we all know, 'some' of the drivers in our country exhibits 'nice' manners throughout the road. Some were seen speeding, some crawling, some doesn't know where they were heading and there's some... I like to categorized these as the stuntman or woman of the road. They are quite eligible to be candidates of Hollywood stunt personnel and may even rival some rookie stunt freshies.

Speaking of which I saw the traffic lights turned red and there was 1 car who sped through it while it turned red...and you know what, 1 second behind that car, another car followed! speedily accelerated passed the cross junction into his 'safety' side pass the traffic light. WoW!... talk about rush hour... I always like to imagine these guys as those who were either rushing to toilet (in a polite manner) or in a slightly more sarcastic way as a old colleague would say ... rushing to change their birth certificate number (hope u guys get the meaning ; ) ...)

A few moments later, I've witness a new level of stunt I have never seen before on the road... I'll show it to you.. take a look at this...

Incredible isn't it? I mean, able to hold the infant with one hand and steer the bike with another? Isn't human wonderful? multi-tasking... only in her example... this is incredibly stupid. Endangering her own life and also her baby. WoW... I salute her.

There you have it folks... try not to do this or worse on the road... be considerate. : )

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~