Monday, June 30, 2008

Ooops.. I thought it was...

Just the other day, I was logging in my facebook account. I saw there's 1 guy on the "ppl whom you may know" panel and the name sounded familiar. I clicked in to view the profile. I almost did add that person onto my friend list but a further check on the profile picture albums revealed otherwise. hmmmm, this happened virtually though.

Have you ever mistaken someone for another person? Well, I've only did this once in my life so far and it's pretty much embrassing. I could still recall, it was during my primary school days. On one of the weekdays, after class as I was walking towards my school bus, I saw a familiar person's back. I thought it was my former class mate and I called out her name... and ouch, when she turned to me it was another girl.. my gosh.. I was very shy..and too shy to admit my mistake at that time, guess what I did? I pretend to continue shouting that person's name and walked pass her... LOL! hope she'll not think that I mistaken her for another person... WoW! that was one of the embarassing moments in my life. After that I took extra caution to identify people... hehehehe

Have you ever encountered the same thing? care to share?... ; )

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

zzz... walao le... walked away n pretended u called someone else... -.-''

be a man n admit ur mistake ma, lalala~

hmm, i dun really call out to a person unless i m really cfm it's dat person or wait for d person to call out to me if he/she sees me la...hehe... if not i jus let it be n bo bother bout it, blek...

Kit Keat Bar said...

I was just a kid at that time and being too excited... not sure why so excited oso... =_=!

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~