Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun with photos

Got this link from a friend today, it seems that a few of the pictures template that are marked with a smiley face are able to detect a face in the photo u uploaded, cut that face out and mapped it into the picture template to create a funny effect.

Not wanting to use my own photos I decided to test out my creation and also the logic behind this fascinating webpage.

Behold my creation! hahahahaha...

Criminal Smiley


Jedi Smiley


Mona Smiley


Sketch-a-Smiley


Super-smiley returns

Victoria promotes my smiley



Hmmm.... maybe he's desperate...


Just incase you're all wondering... here's the original creation... in all its ugliness glory!


Go ahead and have fun, remember ... they only accept JPEG which is smaller than 500KBs. = )
have fun! hahahahhaha

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~