Saturday, August 16, 2008

Subsidy

Finally got my lazy butt off and filled in the form which entitled me to a fuel subsidy for motorbike of RM150 this morning.

My dad got the form for me last week and I finally filled it in last nite and headed out for the post office this morning. A press of a button for a queuing number and a few minutes later, the kind lady operator processed my application and handed me 3 pieces of RM50 notes.

This should last a few months, fuel price has been hiked up a whoopin 78cents recently and that affected the whole nation... especially those traveling with car daily. I last tracked my fuel consumption for my car... its around RM150 for 1 month, to and fro my office and home each day for 5 days a week plus a bit here and there sometimes. Right now It'll be around RM200 where I ride my bike more often during the weekends.

Picked up a magazine which states some 20 ways to save on fuel spendings... will post it up sometimes later to share... : )

have a good weekend all.

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

i haf yet got mine...
=\

Kit Keat Bar said...

i have yet to get my car's...

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~