Saturday, August 09, 2008

Olympic Beijing

Alrigth so yesterday was the opening of Olympic Beijing.. sadly my house doesn't have Astro and I didn't go to anywhere with one... I was told that our national tv would have the live broadcast at 8:30pm. hmmm.. 22mins late. So I rushed back home through a jammed packed street. Was stuck on the jam for 40mins and got back at 7something. Bathed and cooked instant noodle and preped myself up for the show..

Oh man, the experience was terrible, first.. it really is live.. meaning the opening was at 8:08pm... and I missed out the whole 22mins of the opening, secondly.... there's an annoying amount of advertisement breaks every now and then... even when the fireworks are showing... nooooooooooooooooooooooo.... what I can do is look for online source now to catch up.

Anyway, good job China... it was a very very magnificant opening! I shall watch the closing ceremony on Astro... They even have fireworks that displays Smiley --> : ) keng!! and one more they shot the fireworks up from buildings to buildings which shaped like foot prints... one by one... towards the stadium. To me it looked like 'god's walking towards the stadium... wow... it'll be a challenge to top this. Good job China...

Let's enjoy the rest of the event! hmmm... they're airing the badminton match now as I'm blogging... hope our national team can bring back Gold. Add Oil!

P/S: I should have blogged this yesterday.... to get the '08' date.... >_<

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

God's footprints...
dat was wad my cousin commented as well when we watched it live on Astro dat nite...
nice~

Kit Keat Bar said...

ei.. just found out from newspaper.. i forgot due-to-what reason, the giant god's footprint was actually recreated by computer effect as it was shown from our TVs... not the actual thing... actual thing is just the fireworks shoot up.

too good to be true eh

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~