Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ouch... broken

My spec was broken into 2 pieces a few nights ago... uuh.. I've been expecting it though.. cos it has this cracks near the center nose piece screw there. Last time I used to change my specs every once a year or 1.5years... never longer than 2 years. This spec has been with me for over 3 years... wow.. and it's from England Optics Midland branch.. I am really very satisfied with it and it has served me well...

Well, nowadays I'm not sure which one to go for anymore. The previous spec I did before this one (the one I'm wearing as a spare right now) was made with an over powered lens that made me very blurry (3 years ago)... right now it was okay but I still feel uncomfortable. The thing is, some of the optician looks kinda young.... well.. I didnt have much confidence.. hahahahhaa.. oh well, perhaps I really should just go back to the same place after all...

: )
P/S: when was the last time you've changed your spec? I'm still going for rimless for now... hehe hehe...

3 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

2 years back... no money to change to a new one yet...

Kit Keat Bar said...

3 years plus is my new record la... hehehehhee... can beat my record?

yuki tenshi said...

ya... if i dun get blind 1st...

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~