Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tagged - I duno what this 'game' means...??

Okay, I've got tagged by my fren on her blog. this is quite lame...so I'm gonna try it.. It'll be fun. I do wanna point out that my library of songs consisted of a few soundtrack which I've skipped some of them cos I dunno what the hell do they mean anyway most of the time... some tracks in chinese which windows media player can't display properly... I did my best to recognize the song and artists...

How this plays out is this ...
a. put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. for each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. put this on your blog.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
Please return my CD <-- btw, I dunno this song and I dun (It's always okay for someone to return me my CDs.... FYI, those kind souls who did borrowed stuff from me.. especially discs... pls kindly return to me as I didn't keep track.. lol. been loosing a lot of discs every now and then...)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Feeling Good - Michael Buble
(Yeah, Feeling good now..chillin' after a day of hard work back at office.)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Dui Ni You Gan Jue - Guang Liang
(Which directly translated into 'have feelings for you'.... hmmm.. somehow its connected to the question... but it didn't say the reason)

4. How do you feel today?
阿沁 & 李玖哲 - 记得爱
(Remember love.... er... yeah... love.... all of us needs it. make us feels good.)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
东北老家 - JS
(Err.... to have a house? it's only part of the purpose...)

6. What is your motto?
Wake up baby - Lisa Stansfield
(not exactly my motto... but I need to wake up this few weeks... )

7. What do your friends think of you?
Should've said no - Taylor Swift
(arr... said no to what? hahahahahha.. this is getting silly..)

8. What do you think of your parents?
无所谓 -
孫燕姿
(never mind... well, never mind what I think...actually I mind. They are my parents and they are waaaaaaaanderful!)

9. What do you think about very often?
恶作劇 -
王蓝茵
(err.. making pranks... well.. I didn't do that for quite sometime... and I do really mean quite sometime.. not often at all...)

10. What is 2+2?
Seat next to you - Bon Jovi
(Arr... 2 people sitting with 2 more people.... dual couple? hahaha...4 friends......)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Shades of blue - Nick Lachey
(er.. this is a sad song, no.. I think my best friends are a bunch of nicest pals around... =) )

12. What do you think of the person you like?
I Still Believe - Mariah Carey
(yeah, I still believe the person I like... hahahahahahaha... yes I do~)

13. What is your life?
The jungle chase - John Williams
(My life is in jungle... concrete jungle if you will.....)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't dance - Chad & Ryan
(Well, dance is probably not what I wanna be..... I am grown up at least... and I'm no dancer...)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Slicker than your average - Craig David
(arr.... yeah.. I am slick.... thinking I'm slick should do the trick.... mmm hmmm.. ahh haa... yeah..)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Imagine - David Archuleta
(Well, the finalist of American Idol... I liked this rendition of Imagine...a lot. Dance ar.. not exactly.. but sing more like it.. yeah... a nice song to sing... especially this version.)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
My Color TV set - Tanya Tsai
(zzzzz.....)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Everywhere I go - Kathrine McPhee
(Err.... I like to go a lot of places.. travel... with my camera in the future..)

19. What is your biggest fear?
神奇 -
孫燕姿
(Er... mystical? .... something mystical.. like like... flying saucer? ....aliens?... er...fear ar.. duno.. excitement maybe.)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Freaky - Jesse McCartney
(I'm not a freak... and not freaky... no, its not my secret oso.. MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH... I shall die with my secret!!!!... )

21. What do you think of your friends?
Let's take our time - Ryan Cabrera
(hmmm... take our time eh... yeah, we're all taking our time to do something everyday... right? no?)

22. What will you post this as?
Backyard - Nathasha Bedingfield
(I'm not sure how to classify this post aside from 1 word - lame.... in a funny way.. hahahahhaa)

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
One in a million - Backstreet Boys
(ahahahhahah,.. yeah... 1 in a million... I am indeed... XD )

there you have it.... .L.A.M.E.

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~