Saturday, September 06, 2008

Dentist Visit

Finally arrived the day to have my teeth cleaned. Felicia introed me Penang Dental Surgery, so I went ahead and scheduled an appointment there last month. Mine was today as I wanna make it on weekends and not weekdays so.. there I was. The last time I went to see a dentist was 3 years ago.. gosh... time flies. Now my daily routine of brushing my teeth has been increase from a mere 2 - 3 mins to 6 or 7 mins.... giving it a good scrub everytime I brush my teeth. I was quite nervous during the whole process as dentist used the water canon thing to clean away the plak around some areas of my teeth while her able assistant on the other hand operated 2 sucktion device to suck out waters from my mouth.

Whole operation = RM70... she asked me to come back for another round... gosh... she said my gum was not good and it has to be cleaned the 2nd time. ~($)~

kids... keep your teeth clean... LOL

1 comment:

yuki tenshi said...

wa mau cuci gigi oso...
ughh... bo lui...T.T

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~