Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Beginner's luck

YB's arrival!

I'm still pretty much excited over my dslr. Loving it.. and I've asked Calvin to bring his over so he could help me snap some pics of my camera... then what do u know, shutterbug leader emailed out asking if anyone of the bugs brought their camera today. Well, Calvin and I responded.. and surprisingly no one else did bring.. hmmm.. or they're testing us.. LOL.. nvm, seek approval from my manager and then we're off.

Our state chief minister Mr. YB Lim Guan Eng's on tour to the plant for new product launching. Well, we waited at the lobby there, I'm preped up for my first shots actually. Quite a heavy task but I'm not thaaaat worry as I know Calvin will have better shots than me, I'm just glad I had the opportunity to snap the chief himself.

YB checking out some of the new products

"It's quite small and light... "

Followed YB and some other hosts and guess around the plant. Snapping photos as they went pass the departments and listened to product briefing at the cafeteria. Ran ahead of the pack and turn around to steal a few shots. No time to check the result at all, I actually sweated at the end of the event. hahahahah...

Calvin and YB Mr. Lim Guang Eng

Lastly, before they went inside a meeting room that we're not allowed into... Calvin asked for permission from Mr. Lim to have a 1 on 1 photo session. hahahahahah.. First up.. I snapped Calvin with my camera and then he helped me with mine.

Overall very happy with the experience and the 1 on 1 shots. My camera's initial price has paid off... its all about the timing! Thanks YB.. thanks Calvin.

YB and me!
P/S: Beginner's Luck really exists... ; )

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~