Saturday, September 27, 2008

A new hobby...

Those of you who were close to me or happened to be one of my 'unlucky' colleagues and friends should have known by now that I've intended to buy a dslr sometime ago. Was actually consulting my friend and read up online reviews for quite a while .. while I was stocking up $$$. Learned up some of the dslr jargons... skills... tips... mental preparation. Was flip flopping between either Canon or Nikon as my choice to select the camera models. Canon's 1000D, 450D was in my consideration list while Nikon's D60 was actually in my mind too. Discovered some of the specific model's strength and limitation as well...

Finally I've chosen Nikon D60! : ) I liked the rugged design of the body and sorta like bulk looking kit lens and it's cheap too... well, at least cheaper than 450D I've aimed for earlier and I liked its feature more than 1000D so... there you go.

Went over to I-avenue's Ichiyo Rahmen with Bloon and quickly took out my camera for some indoor shots. These are the best I can manage so far so please bear with me for a while

Was quite satisfied with the noise performance of this light picture I took which was set at ISO 400. so far so good

Another close up shot and the doll model displayed at the wall

My Kimuchi seafood rahmen.. hahahhaa.. looks delicious.. isn't it? no? probably is my skill... :p nothing to do with the chef

this fish dish which I have no idea what the name was.. was ordered by Bloon along with 1 plate of unagi sushi and 1 more sliced squids I didn't take cos was busy eating already

Overall was very satisfied and happy with my purchase... now to get my skills up! stay tuned for more post with my camera! My first digital camera and also my first DSLR!

woo hoo~

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

gratz in finally getting ur DSLR...~~
hope i'll get my hp soon too, ughh...
but for now, Happy Snapping away la.. =D

Kit Keat Bar said...

thanks! :D:D:D

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~