Saturday, October 04, 2008

Composition

small cute donkey on top of my monitor

Well, been having holidays for 5 days straight. With my first camera on hand and plenty of time to spare... what should I do? snapping of course! Actually been asking Calvin to go along new Jelutong Express way to snap some sun rise picture but our plan has so far been thwarted by bad weather and also time constraint as some of the day I need to fetch my mum to work in the morning.

Never mind, we'll have some more time hopefully on Sunday morning. 1 thing I notice that I need to learn to handle is the composition of a photo. So far a lot of my photos looked like snapshots, composition is needed to bring style to a picture, to show more expression in an artistic way. I'll work on that more... checking our more photos on blogs.

Really, there's a lot of talented ppl out there...

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~