Sunday, October 12, 2008

Train station photography

Ah.. what would Penang be without the famous ferry?

As I've mentioned yesterday, today I will be and already did joined the shutterbugs for 2nd outing. The agenda today will be to wait in front of the QE2 besides Penang Jetty and ferry over to Butterworth's Trainstation where the main shooting venue will be.

I reached there around 7:50am, I saw a bunch of people with cameras in front of QE2 (well the port to be precise) so naturally I walked in and joined them. I didn't see any familiar faces such as those from yesterday's outing so I thought some of them are from ShutterAsia.com probably. I remembered Kevin told me he's not coming but he said "you'll see a bunch of guys there in front". Okay, later on.. .guess what.. those are from a totally different group of people... omg.. lol.. 'or tau'.

The 'real' group... :p

Soon I saw those 'real' shutterbugs and then we moved out.

Walked towards the upper floor of the ferry port and shot a few shots here and there. Funny, the ferry seemed to arrive quite fast or perhaps am I too preoccupied with my shooting. :p

Shot the interior of the ferry, stuck my head and held my camera outside the windows and snap here and there while enjoying the morning breeze. "Perfect outing again..." I told myself.

You see, 1 guy shooting auntie, another guy caught him shooting and shot him while I framed the whole thing... (no, no one shot behind me :p)

Well, soon as we've landed. Followed the group and walked a bit to reach the station not far off from the ferry. I've never been to the station nor ride the train b4. hahahha... so looked around and snapped quite a number of photos and the rest is just as usual.

Went and held my camera near track level for this shot. first time shooting at train station, I actually looked left and right (scare of incoming train...)

What would train station visit be without a photo of a train? This one is actually out of commission one.. hahahahhahaha

An activator to switch tracks

This is where the track begins... at Zero

Fueling pump beside a working train... I ran down the tracks and cross over to the other side for this photo

Again, a bright sunny and clear blue sky. Thank you sky!

See Komtar?

1 comment:

yuki tenshi said...

ah ha! cho or tau su again =P
but seems like u r enjoying ur new toy...
good 4 u xD

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~