Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Red Island Cafe

Somehow the logo resembles some cafe's design...

Ah Choo is kind enough to treat a bunch of us to the Red Island Cafe at Crystal Point for lunch. The restaurant was moderately full, found a table and ordered up... not to mention I brought my camera there and snapped up.

Stopped snapping for 2 days and back to my old prime lens of 50mm I can't use to the manual settings I've got to shoot at again... sigh, so please bear with me for the below shots.

Overall the food was okay, the kaya toasted bread is nice, not sure if its theirs that was nice or its cos I have long tasted toasted bread. :)

Enjoy the pics.

Ice lemon tea rite?

Er... some hot coffee I guess, unfortunately there were no Red Island Cafe logo around the cup...

Tom yam, tasted very spicy and... not sure sour or not

Hot and Spicy chicken (not KFC) with er.. sour sauce. Personally the chicken tasted hot cos it was just out fresh from the oven but doesn't taste spicy at all...

Rojak... not my type of dish...

My favourite.. toasted kaya bread!

Ah Mon's nasi lemak, didn't hear his comment...

But somehow Ah Bok highly recommended it! (order at your own risk.. LOL, j/k :p)

P/S: Thanks Ah Choo for the treat! and excuse my food pics, still getting a hang at shooting with full manual and food photography, not sure if i did justice to the cafe or not.. anyway it's free advertistment for me... hahahahha...

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~